Click Here for More Information
- Who is the person entitled to endorse the check?
- What is a valid endorsement?
- Bearer verses Order Checks
- Who is the holder of a check, and what is the holder in due course?
- Ambiguous endorsements
- Endorsements for minors, deceased parties, business accounts
- Witnessed endorsements
- Check cashing issues for business accounts
- Endorsements on income tax checks
- Trustee and power of attorney endorsements
- The simplest rule about checks that will save your financial institutions thousands of dollars!
- The connections between checks and account agreements if you have not signed the signature card you cannot get the money
- Postdated, stale dated, erasures, alterations and more lessons we need to learn
- Why your institution needs to know about the negligence rule and the bank statements rule
- Should we check endorsements and sent them back as “missing”?
- Treasury checks, postal money orders and other special checks
- Why we absolutely do not give cash back, cash or deposit into personal accounts checks made payable to a business.