Click Here for More Information
What You Will Learn
- What are the thirty (30) most important audit questions that must be answered YES?
- Have you measured all the boxes to make sure the correct rent is being charged?
- Why should you perform a complete key audit to determine if you have all keys?
- Do you know that all renter signatures match the names typed on the contracts?
- Why is a vault survey of all box numbers and sizes important during this audit?
- Do you have current resolution forms for all your rented business boxes?
- Are all of the blanks on the contract filled in properly with no white outs?
- Have you reviewed access records for the time, date and proper initials?
- Why must all keys found be listed as Available or Service Required?
- Are all renter signatures authorized to enter the safe deposit box?
- If “MYSTERY BOXES” are identified how should they be handled?
- Why should you record all past due, free and discounted boxes?
- What five types of Management Reports must be prepared?