Click Here for More Information
- HMDA’s partial exemptions for low-volume filers and additional rulemaking activities related to Regulation C;
- New requirements to accept flood insurance coverage issued by a private insurer;
- Regulatory relief provisions under the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act (S.2155) including an appraisal exemption for rural properties;
- Examiner observed systemic disclosures errors in connection with the TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule; and
- Revised monitoring information collection requirements under Regulations B and C.